KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Prior experience in health care, public health, or similar strongly preferred.
- A clear understanding of patient confidentiality, including the ability to conduct interviews without violating confidentiality.
- Excellent and sensitive interpersonal and interviewing skills such that they can build and maintain trust with employees and contacts.
- The ability to grasp medical terms and principles of exposure, infection, and infectious periods.
- Be able to independently manage workload that includes reaching out to contacts over the phone, maintaining case logs, and timely data entry.
- Ability to maintain a distraction-free work area.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Hours: 40 hours a week
- Length: 90 days
- Pay: $18-$20/hour
How to Apply:
Equal Opportunity Employer