KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Two years of college education or experience equivalency, and a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Experience in community engagement, government relations, communications or similar field.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and demanding environment using good judgement skills, while providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications that are: clear, concise, engaging, business-oriented, and adaptable to various audiences.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strong PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel, and Publisher. Also experience with database management software.
- First Shift: Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm
- Pay Rate: $20-21/hr
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search Job Number 87021
Equal Opportunity Employer