NOW HIRING! Goodwill TalentBridge has partnered with a premiere commercial contractor located in Lake County, IL and is seeking an experienced AMP/Project Engineer within the commercial construction industry to join their growing team!
Do you hold experience working in commercial construction and assisting with project management functions?
Are you knowledgeable in Pre-Construction Services?
Do you have a proven track record for Contracting & Procurement, Document Control, Accounting, Project Administration, Job Site Mobilization, Project Coordination, and Project Close Out?
If the answer is YES… APPLY NOW!
WHY WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- FULL benefits package
- Competitive Compensation
- Profit Sharing
- Longevity – TENURED EMPLOYEES!
- & MORE!
Full-Time; Monday through Friday - *TRAVEL MAY BE REQUIRED! 1-2 days a week. Starting salary for mid-level applicants is $75k+ - negotiable based on experience level!
As an AMP/PE, you will be responsible for monitoring project budgets and scopes, along with performing administrative procedures related to document and quality control, contract preparation, cost projections, change orders, recording, submittals, and project close outs.
Additional responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
- Contracting and Procurement
- Document Control
- Accounting (prepare monthly pay applications and assist in receiving accurate schedule of values)
- Project Administration (submittals, insurance, and daily/weekly/monthly documentation)
- Job Site Mobilization (attend pre-construction meetings, review estimates, determine scope of work involved and schedule)
- Project Coordination (weekly job meetings, key/distribute meeting minutes, maintain action items list, review/update submittals and RFI logs, coordinate/track RFI’s, and prepare/issue change orders)
- Project Close-Out (key/prepare/distribute pre and final punchlists, prepare/label close out package, review specs, assist in final pay application preparation, ensure all change orders and back charges are processed, and archive projects in warehouse)
Equal Opportunity Employer