Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Experience working with CNC machinery, metals, and mechanical plastics.
- Knowledge and ability to work with precision tooling (calipers, micrometers, etc.) and Wire EDM.
- Proficiency with CAD/CAM software.
- Ability to create prototypes and work with smaller parts.
- Fabrication experience with complex metal parts and products is a huge plus!
- Mathematical skill set required.
- Ability to lift heavy items.
WHY WORK WITH GOODWILL TALENTBRIDGE?
MAKE NO MISTAKE. Our organization ALSO works on your behalf. If you think you are valued at $75,000, we will submit you as such. If you have the experience, can prove your skills, and believe you should earn above that, we listen to you and negotiate on your behalf.
Goodwill TalentBridge is a non-profit entity of Goodwill Industries, providing recruitment services for people, like you, and companies throughout Chicagoland and Milwaukee. The services we charge to companies directly supports our mission. So, THANK YOU for working with us! It is completely free to you.
APPLY TODAY with Goodwill TalentBridge and automatically be considered for other CNC Machinist and Programmer opportunities or anything else you wish to be considered for!
Equal Opportunity Employer