Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- 6 months of previous Manufacturing and/or Machine Operating experience
- 6 months of previous experience operating Mill, Lathe, or Grinding machines
- Must have the ability to work at a fast pace while paying high attention to detail
- Previous experience reading blue prints, visual diagrams, color coded diagrams, or schematics is a plus
- Must have the willingness to learn and not mind getting your hands dirty
- Must be able to complete documentation and record information as needed
1st Shift: 6:00AM - 2:30PM; Mon-Fri
*MUST be willing to work overtime as needed and on weekends
Pay: $13.00-$16.00/HR; based on experience.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer