MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year related work experience, preferably in a medical office setting.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, medical menu software, medical billing, patient scheduling and business office procedures preferred.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills in order to assist patients, parents, and physicians and other staff.
- Requires good concentration skills in order to serve a variety of people in a fast paced environment and to handle incoming calls in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Required flexibility in order to prioritize efforts to meet needs of the patients, parents, physicians and other staff.
- Requires the ability to sit for extended period of time while performing duties.
- May be required to stand for extended periods of time and may be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
- May be required to travel to other clinic sites.
May perform clinical functions in a setting where there is a potential for exposure to blood and other high-risk body fluids, communicable diseases and hazardous materials, chemicals and waste.
Equal Opportunity Employer