Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- 1-3 years of experience with health insurance, benefits investigations, and reimbursement, along with billing and coding
- 2 or more years of experience providing patient communications and financial counseling for a healthcare provider, preferably in a call center environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with a focus on assisting patients in a healthcare environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office and computer systems, preferably Customer Relationship Management systems
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in healthcare field
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer