Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- MUST have previous chemical compounding experience - minimum of 2-3 years.
- Must have general math skills and the ability to read/comprehend work orders and batching instructions.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Must be fully proficient in operating a fork truck, safely.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, consistently.
- High School Diploma/GED is REQUIRED.
2nd Shift: 5:00PM - 3:30AM (Mon-Thurs). Pay: $15+(plus); based on experience.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer