Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED required
- Two to five years of related experience or training
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos, and assembly drawings.
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one settings and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance
OTHER JOB RELATED SKILLS
- Basic electronics knowledge
- Computer skills required
- Ability to apply common sense, understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer