- 1+ year of carpentry experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to read and interpret shop drawings preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to complete common mathematical operations
- Strong ability to handle deadline pressures and multiple assignments
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Must have the ability to lift and carry up to 60 lbs. on a regular basis
- Must have manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with fingers and perceive attributes of objects and materials.
- Will be required to regularly stand, walk, stoop, bend, reach, push and pull.
Equal Opportunity Employer