QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL SET
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and/or other technical fields.
- Knowledge of semiconductor or automation market space.
- Heavy knowledge of electronics market.
- Ability to interface and collaborate effectively with other team members and external parties.
- Strong organization and communication skillset.
- Ability to develop new business opportunities and take on marketing initiatives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Willingness to travel – 40% travel with international travel to Canada, Mexico, and Europe. **Training will also be held in either NY or CA, possibly both.
Monday – Friday; Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer