Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Are you a recent graduate looking for an opportunity to further develop your professional Sales & Marketing skill set?
Do you hold years of experience working within Sales and Marketing, specific to the trade/construction industry?
NOW HIRING! Goodwill TalentBridge has partnered with a premiere commercial contractor located in Lake County, IL and is seeking an experienced Business Development/Pre-Construction Marketing Manager to join their growing team!
WHY WORK FOR OUR CLIENT?
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- FULL benefits package
- Competitive Compensation
- Profit Sharing
- Longevity – TENURED EMPLOYEES!
- & MORE!
Full-Time; Monday through Friday
Salary is negotiable based on experience level. Starting salary for entry-level applicants, $70k
As the Business Development/Pre-Construction Marketing Manager, your primary focus will be within Sales & Marketing – developing strategies and goals, generating new lines of business, maintaining relationships with both new and existing customers, streamlining sales from start to finish, and overseeing advertising and marketing initiatives for sales.
Additional responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
- Develop strategies and set goals to maintain and grow sales, meeting long-term objectives.
- Identify sales needs, maintaining a pipeline of sales to fill.
- Development of new business opportunities and identifying target market sectors for new lines of business.
- Secure opportunities for bids
- Negotiate project contracts, both new and existing.
- Work with the estimating team to prepare budgets and hard bids.
- Presentations – providing presentations for clients and throughout the sales process.
- Maintain existing relationships with clients while growing new relationships with potential clientele.
- Lead Pre-Construction activities as needed.
- Develop and update marketing materials related to the sales process.
- Branding – Advertising and marketing initiatives to drive and grow business with new and existing customers.
- Work with Marketing team for advertising promotions.
- Add and maintain information to company website and issue social media updates, promoting company events, issuing press releases, and marketing services offered.
- Assist with other projects and duties as assigned.
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Bachelor’s Degree within Business, Engineering, and/or Marketing preferred.
- Previous sales/business development and marketing experience specific to the commercial construction and trade industries.
- Proficiency with ADP and Microsoft Office; Timberline & SAGE is a plus!
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of the sales process, generating new leads and finalizing/closing contracts.
- Ability to stay up to date with market trends.
- Must be able to build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers, driving the sales process and learning what customers’ needs are, providing solutions.
WHY WORK WITH GOODWILL TALENTBRIDGE?
MAKE NO MISTAKE. Our organization ALSO works on your behalf. If you think you are valued at $125,000, we will submit you as such. If you have the experience, can prove your skills, and believe you should earn above that, we listen to you and negotiate on your behalf.
Goodwill TalentBridge is a non-profit entity of Goodwill Industries, providing recruitment services for people, like you, and companies throughout Chicagoland and Milwaukee. The services we charge to companies directly supports our mission. So, THANK YOU for working with us! It is completely free to you.
APPLY TODAY with Goodwill TalentBridge and automatically be considered for other Business Development & Marketing opportunities or anything else you wish to be considered for!
Equal Opportunity Employer