ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Setup, adjust and operate reciprocating or rotary wheel table-type surface grinders to impart finish and dimension to flat surface on standardized/repetitive work requiring some degree of skill to maintain tolerances and finish requirements.
- Wheel-types, table travel rates and wheel speeds, work supports and securing arrangements prescribed or standardized.
- Mount holding fixtures, use magnetic chuck or table to secure work and adjust machine to compensate for wheel wear and temperature changes affecting dimensions.
- Work from part drawings, specifications and grinding instructions.
- Use micrometers, indicators, calipers, etc., to make setups, operating adjustments, and to check work.
- Select the proper statistical tools to maintain process control and quality reliability.
- Ability to stand for ten (10) hours a day and any required overtime.
- Ability to pick up and move parts up to twenty (20) pounds apiece continuously for ten (10) hours a day and any required overtime.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively to co-workers and supervisory personnel clearly and concisely.
- Ability to speak and read English
- Training on 1st shift for 3 months - Position is moved to 2nd Shift after 3 months
- Pay: $16.68/hour + per-piece rate
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 85385
Equal Opportunity Employer