- Must be committed to quality healthcare, excellent customer service and the vision and values of the organization.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be committed to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to relate to diverse communities.
- Must be sensitive to cultural and ethnic differences among staff and patients.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a warm, caring manner. Accuracy and attention to detail essential.
- Ability to read and implement written instructions.
- Ability to physically assist a patient in distress.
- Professional appearance and attitude required.
- Computer skills desirable. Some positions require bilingual skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in clinical setting desired.
- Reproductive health care experience desirable.
- CPR Certifiable
Equal Opportunity Employer