To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at a satisfactory level. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to relate to diverse communities.
- Possess a warm, caring manner.
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential.
- Ability to read and implement written instructions.
- Ability to physically assist a patient in distress.
- Computer skills desirable.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Some positions require bilingual skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in clinical setting desired.
- Pay: $14.00 per hour
- Full Time - Temporary
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 84329
Equal Opportunity Employer