EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in clinical setting desired.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES including, but not limited to, the following:
- Adhere to agency’s policies, procedures, and protocol.
- Perform at least one of the following functions:
- Front office duties, including, but not limited to:
- Greet patients, answer phones, refer calls, make appointments
- Prepare and assemble charts, checking for completeness, errors, signature and appropriate assembly
- Process lab results, filing reports in chart and filing charts when appropriate
- Maintain patient records
- Access client finances, which may include verifying insurance, health plan authorization and Title 19 cards; collect fees per agency guidelines; complete appropriate forms and obtain signatures per agency policy
- Complete related financial / statistical paperwork for clients
- Copy / transfer charts as needed
- Request medical records as needed
- Refer medical complaints / questions
- Monitor clinic flow
- Input and update computer patient data information
- Comply with infection control, safety and emergency guidelines.
- Work to ensure client satisfaction. Establish rapport with clients, remaining cognizant of and responsive to needs for medical and educational care delivered in a professional, expedient manner.
- Provide appropriate resources as necessary.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties, such as bookkeeping and follow-up (i.e. medical records, etc.), as required.
- Follow inventory control policies.
- Display initiative in maintaining a neat and tidy appearance in all areas of clinic, including office cleaning as needed.
- Prepare center for opening and secure for closing, as required.
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 84329
Equal Opportunity Employer