Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience in a Construction related industry
- Relationship builder and team player - able to develop local HR representatives in a Player/Coach role
- Professional and tactful yet assertive and highly ethical
- Experience posting and sourcing candidates through both web-based and grass-roots methods (job posting, data mining of the internet, on-line databases, career fairs, military fairs, open houses, strategic partnerships, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office platform, especially Excel, including strong analytical abilities
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.
Please send resumes to: GWRecruitment@goodwillsew.com
Equal Opportunity Employer