Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of previous batch and blend mixing experience
- 1+ year of previous forklift experience
- Required to complete trainings for forklift operation and PPE gear
- Must be ok with wearing a respirator and standing on your feet for 10+ hours a day
- Must be able to read, write, and speak in English
- High attention to detail is required for this role
1st Shift: 5:00AM - 3:30PM; Mon - Thurs + OT on Friday's, Pay: $17.00 - $20.00/HR; based on experience.
2nd Shift: 2:30PM - 1:00AM; Mon - Thurs + OT on Friday's, Pay: $17.75 - $20.75/HR; based on experience.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer