Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Manufacturing Experience - 1 year (preferred)
- Assembly Experience - 1 year (preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to accurately complete tasks thoroughly & completely
1st & 2nd Shift Opportunities Available
- 8hr shift Monday - Friday OT available
- 1st Shift: 6 am - 2:30pm - Starting Pay: $12.00/hr
- 2nd Shift: 2:45 pm - 11:15pm - Starting Pay $12.50/hr
NOTE: All employees are required to wear a mask, lunches are staggered to promote physical distancing, and workstations and high touch points are sanitized regularly.
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for the corresponding Job Number:
1st Shift: Search 86130
2nd Shift: Search 86061
Equal Opportunity Employer