Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Basic math skills; ability to read ruler, use tape measure and other measuring tools.
- Proven record of stable work history and good attendance.
- Must be able to read blueprints or job cards.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to:
- Stand for 2/3 or more of the day.
- Use hands to grasp, hold, or pinch for 2/3 or more of the day.
- Extend the arm and hand in any direction 2/3 or more of the day.
- Use of foot/pedal 2/3 or more of the day.
- Lift up to 50 pounds (unassisted) on a frequent basis.
Hours: 1st Shift, Full-time (M-F) 6:30 am – 3:00 pm, w/early/late hours and Saturday OT as needed
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer