Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Experience performing mechanical assembly in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must have good verbal and written communication and comprehension skills.
- Must have attention to detail and be able to perform basic math calculations
- The ability to thrive in a team environment, and to be able to work with necessary supervision
- Must have the ability to follow detailed instructions, blueprints, and the ability to interpret measurements.
- Experience using measuring devices and power tools (torque guns and hand tools) is required.
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude is required
- Use of forklift and overhead cranes preferred
Shift Hours are: 5:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Employees working Weekend Shift receive $1 per hour shift premium.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer