Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Able to read and understand process documents and work instructions in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to multitask
- Good hand dexterity and fine hand manipulation skill; physically able to perform pinch grasp and repetitive motions
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds
- Good work ethic (comes to work and returns from lunch and breaks on time, works hard to reach work standards, tries to minimize waste)
- Team player that gets along well with others (respectful of supervisors and co-workers, helps others by offering assistance and ideas when appropriate)
- Follows through on tasks and projects as assigned
Able to fill out required documents and labels in English
TEXT THE WORD "KIT" TO 224-257-8080 FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!!!!
Equal Opportunity Employer