Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- 6 months of previous Assembly/Manufacturing experience
- Must have good finger dexterity to work with smaller parts
- Must have the ability to read written instructions and visual diagrams
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while paying attention to quality
- Must be willing to work as a team and help with any other duties as assigned
2nd Shift: 4:00PM - 12:30AM; Mon - Fri
*MUST be willing to work overtime as needed and on weekends.
Pay: $12.00/HR + $2.00 shift premium = $14.00/HR
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer