Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Less than high school education; and one related experience or training or
- equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers
- Ability to print/write and speak simple sentences in English to describe process challenges.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's
- Ability to perform these operations using units of U.S. currency and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer