- Working knowledge of SolidWorks or similar 3D CAD required.
- Project Management skills are essential, APQP/tollgate/stage gate knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of electronic circuit design related to switch, sensor and encoder topology (such as can bus, hall effect, capacitive, resistive, grey code and similar) is desired. Knowledge of Electronic Circuit Board design is desired.
- Knowledge of a wide range of design and manufacturing processes, plastic and metal injection moulding, die-casting, metal pressing, printed circuit board manufacture and assembly.
- Knowledge of Construction-Agriculture and Military-Aerospace Industry desired
- Good analytical skills: FMEA capability studies and mathematical simulation.
- Fluency with MS Office Applications (Word, Excel (VLOOKUP and pivot tables), PowerPoint, Outlook)
Safety, Health and Environment
- Promotes a “Health & Safety First” culture.
- Leads by example in promoting Health & Safety.
- Adheres to Safety/Health programs and ensures safety at workplace.
- Understands and addresses own responsibilities in the Quality Policy.
- Encourages and promotes Quality and support creating a Quality culture.
- Identifies and shares tools for improving quality standards within all teams.
We look forward to your application!
Equal Opportunity Employer