Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Customer service in assisting students, employees, and visitors by providing prompt responses to requests and concerns. Answer and direct incoming telephone calls, e-mails and 2-way radio communication. Take accurate messages as necessary and distribute messages in a timely manner.
- Enter, review, and prioritize daily facilities work orders.
- Provide clerical support for the division including but not limited to:
- Maintain organization of files
- Process/data entry for purchase orders and invoices. Help coordinate the handling of all paperwork associated with department purchases. May assist with ordering office supplies
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Scanning, photocopying, filing, faxing and typing
- Function as back-up to Purchasing Agent including, but not limited to:
- Receive and process goods arriving at the dock including recording of information, following damaged goods procedures, and proper handling of hazardous materials
- Promptly deliver goods to the appropriate departments
- Maintain receiving area through efficient and safe arrangement of goods
- Prior experience working in a clerical/support role. (Purchasing, facility management, or accounting experience would be ideal!)
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Monday – Friday (7am – 4pm or 7:30am – 4:30pm)
- 4-6 week temporary assignment
- Location: Milwaukee, WI
- Pay: $12-$15/hour
How to Apply:Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 84812.
Equal Opportunity Employer