Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- 3 - 5 years of related experience
- Excellent organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office software packages including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in AV conferencing programs (Skype, MS Teams). Experience with SAP is a plus
- College degree preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent in addition to 3-5 years’ experience in an Administrative role.
Travel: Not Applicable
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer