KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or 5 or more years in a similar role.
- Strong PC skills including word processing, spreadsheet and database proficiency along with the desire to expand those skills.
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
- PAY: $19 - $20/HR
- 8-5 M-F (2-3 days onsite)
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 88342
Equal Opportunity Employer