Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
NOW HIRING! Are you well-versed in data entry, communications, and supporting general business operations? Do you enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment? Are you looking for a long-term career? If the answer is yes, look no further! We have a great opportunity for you.
Goodwill TalentBridge has partnered with a trade company located near Rosemont, IL and is seeking an experienced Account Representative to join their team. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity, offering benefits and a flexible/HYBRID work schedule: 3 days in-office, 2 days remote. Monday through Friday, from 8AM to 4PM or 9AM to 5PM.
As the Account Representative you will be responsible for providing general support to customers and suppliers, mainly in documentation and clerical work. Duties include and are not limited to the following:
- Managing reporting processes and procedures.
- Reviewing customer accounts to ensure payments are made according to term and/or to address any issues or complaints.
- Reviewing accounts payable records on a weekly basis and coordinating payments to suppliers.
- Processing invoices through SAP (includes reviewing and resolving discrepancies with supplier/customer invoices).
- Preparing, coordinating, and distributing shipping documents to brokers for product export.
- Generating and providing reports, along with statistical information, to team members and company units.
- Maintaining supplier and customer logs, along with records and documentation in electronic format.
- Monitoring credit lines for all customer businesses, especially when receiving new orders.
- Relaying renewal or change when needed to necessary team members.
- Working to improve and streamline existing work processes (invoicing, credit control process, etc.).
- Providing additional assistance as required.
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 3 years’ previous office support and/or clerical experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably within Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting.
- Basic understanding of accounting – accounts receivables and payables.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Ability to communicate and learn in a multi-cultural/international-language environment.
WHY WORK WITH GOODWILL TALENTBRIDGE?
MAKE NO MISTAKE. Our organization ALSO works on your behalf. If you think you are valued at $50,000, we will submit you as such. If you have the experience, can prove your skills, and believe you should earn above that, we listen to you and negotiate on your behalf.
Goodwill TalentBridge is a non-profit entity of Goodwill Industries, providing recruitment services for people, like you, and companies throughout Chicagoland and Milwaukee. The services we charge to companies directly supports our mission. So, THANK YOU for working with us! It is completely free to you.
APPLY TODAY with Goodwill TalentBridge and automatically be considered for other opportunities related to Account Support or Business Administration, or anything else you wish to be considered for!
Equal Opportunity Employer