- Previous experience within marketing and/or educational communications required
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing and advertising.
- Copy writing and editing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and keep up with market research and trends.
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics, Hubspot.
- Must have the ability to communicate and work as a team with other internal departments.
- Travel & Full vaccination for COVID-19 is required!
M-F; two days in office, three days work from home!
$55k - starting salary, negotiable.
Equal Opportunity Employer