Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Direct Hire opportunity with a Global Manufacturer!
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- Perform new customer credit reviews and set up.
- Overseeing customer billing, cash receipts processing.
- Reconciling customer payment over/short payments, proper recording and application of cash.
- Management of outstanding invoices, and direct interfacing with internal and external customers on collection matters and dispute resolution.
- Review existing customer credit limits.
- Manage daily reports, monthly journal entries, account reconciliations and month end reports.
- Support Management in any other related accounts receivable functions as needed.
- Serves as a liaison between clients and clerks to negotiate acceptable payment plans.
- Refers overdue accounts to collections.
- Provides or facilitates accurate reports and analysis on financial data and metrics such as cash forecasting, sales statistic information, and monthly net sales reports.
- Assists manager with analysis of data and reports.
- Organizes monthly meetings to communicate information and guidance from company leadership and to review policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Train new staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills, able to deal with customer and company personnel at all levels and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skill level with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Education and Experience:
Associates degree in Business or equivalent required; Bachelors degree in related field preferred.
At least three years of related experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $58,000.00 - $62,400.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bensenville, IL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Equal Opportunity Employer