The A/P Clerk-Receptionist is responsible for providing front desk coverage and excellent service to customers, vendors, employees, and the general public. In addition, the A/P Clerk - Receptionist is responsible for providing administrative support including but not limited to the following:
- Answer, screen, and direct incoming phone calls while acting as the first point of contact for guests and the general public.
- Clerical duties such as preparing documentation, filing, sorting - coding - and distributing mail, ordering office supplies and ensuring the reception area is kept in a clean and organized manner at all times.
- Perform a heavy amount of data entry related tasks including post vendor invoices and entering in remittances'.
- Generate accounts payable aging reports and print checks.
- Maintain vendor files in NetSuite and file hard copy documents as needed.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- 2+ years of accounts payable experience is required
- High School Diploma
- Extensive computer and software skillset required along with willingness to learn new software applications! **Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, & Outlook. NetSuite experience is a PLUS!
- Ability to use standard office equipment and perform internet searches based on specified criteria.
- Strong written and verbal communication skillset.
- Ability to work hands on while driving solutions, meeting deadlines, and following company policies.
- **You will be responsible for managing your time effectively, meeting deadlines, working on your own, coordinating with others to complete projects, and following up on assignments with minimal direction. Ability to manage time effectively while staying organized is KEY!
Direct Hire. Benefits. 100% EMPLOYEE - OWNED COMPANY! 401(k). & MORE!
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" and search for Job Number 92271
Equal Opportunity Employer