Knowledge & Skills:
- Must be certified in CPR, First Aid, BBP and will be given Title 9 training. (There will be training on the job)
- You will be training with someone for 2 weeks. (must be able to train on all 3 shifts)
- You will have access to the college, including keys and other items
- You must have a valid drivers license
- You will be required to drive to other buildings on the campus.
- Must have good communication skills
- 3rd shift,
- Sun-Thurs 9pm-5am.
- Pay: $15.72/hr
How to Apply:
Please click the "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number "85066".
Equal Opportunity Employer