KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Must have the ability to pay high attention to detail as accuracy and quality are extremely important
- 6 months of previous manufacturing/warehouse experience
- 6 months of previous machine operating and set up experience
- 6 months of previous testing experience
- Basic math skills are required – decimals, fractions, subtraction, addition, etc.
- Experience reading gauges and meters is a plus
- Computer experience is a plus
- Drug and background screening are required
- Steel toed shoes are required
- 2nd Shift: 4:00PM - 12:30AM; Mon - Fri
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed including weekends.
- $15.50/HR ($13.50 + $2.00 Shift Premium)
Please note, individuals eager to learn who show the capacity for learning will be taught to read schematics, use data acquisition systems, and how to interpret/analyze data.
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 84921
Equal Opportunity Employer