KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. SQF experience desirable.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, E-mail and Word.
- Pay: $20/hr + based on experience.
- 2nd Shift: 1:30PM - 10:00PM
- Contract to Hire
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 87561
Equal Opportunity Employer