Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Experience in warehouse operations, including order picking, shipping and receiving
- Computer competency including Microsoft Office Suite, Email, UPS, FedEx
- Experience using RF Scanners is highly preferred
- Use of or certification in using a forklift a plus
- Able to heavy packages up to 70 lbs. and work on feet for typical 8-hour shift
This a fast paced, high volume distribution operation and the position encompasses various warehouse functions.
Hours: Second Shift - 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 an hour
Schedule is temp to hire full-time (40+ hours/week)
Please send resume to: Abbegale.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer