KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Highschool diploma or GED required
- Requires one to three years of trades training or equivalent experience and one to three years relevant machine shop experience.
- Requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals, and percent.
- Requires the ability to operate various tools and equipment to include torque wrenches, impact wrenches, small hand tools, hydraulic press, arbor press, hoist, forklift and various measuring devices.
- Requires a good understanding of product design, mechanical and gearing principals, tooling, material characteristics, assembly and machine shop procedures.
- Requires ability to operate a forklift truck and the ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- 2nd shift
- Pay Rate: $18-22/hr
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search Job Number 87076
Equal Opportunity Employer