Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Experience in warehouse operations, including order picking, shipping and receiving
- Strong sense of time organization and sense of urgency, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication; email, phone and in person
- Attention to detail
- Computer competency including Microsoft Office Suite, Email, UPS, FedEx
- Experience using RF Scanners is highly preferred
- Use of or certification in using a forklift a plus
- Prior leadership role a plus
- Able to heavy packages up to 70 lbs. and work on feet for typical 8-hour shift
- All candidates who receive an offer of employment will be subject to criminal background check and drug screening.
- 1st shift 8:00AM-3:00PM
- 2nd shift 3:00PM-11:00PM
- Full-Time (40+ hours/week) Monday-Friday
- Compensation is $15.00-$18.00/hr. depending on experience
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer