Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Individual must have electronics experience, basic Computer skills – Word/ Excel/ Access.
- Familiarity with IPC Standards and soldering helpful.
LANGUAGE SKILLS – Ability to
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Speak effectively before groups of people.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY - Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT - The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- These individuals work near moving mechanical parts less than 1/3rd of the time.
- The typical amount of noise in this environment is Moderate (business office with computers, and printers, light traffic)
First Shift: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
*Associates must be flexible to accommodate overtime which could include weekends
First Shift Compensation: $13-15/hr.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer