Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 6 months to 1 year preferred
- Special Abilities: Computer knowledge, basic math skills
- Training Time: 1 week
- Environmental Demands: Able to stand and lift 35 lbs. Able to stoop, squat and raise arms to pick parts from upper and lower shelves.
- Computer knowledge comparable to position.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS: Warehouse/Production conditions.
1st shift available: 1st: 6:30am - 3:00pm
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer