Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic Math Skills
- 2+ years of previous quality experience within manufacturing
- Previous experience working with chemicals or within food manufacturing is a plus
- Background and drug screen required
1st Shift: 5:30AM - 4:00PM; Mon - Thurs + OT on Friday's as needed.
Pay: $14+ based on experience
2nd Shift: 3:30PM - 2:00AM; Mon - Thurs + OT on Friday's as needed.
Pay: $14.00+ based on experience plus .75 cent shift premium
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search the appropriate Job Number:
- For 1st Shift search: 83911
- For 2nd Shift search: 84651
Equal Opportunity Employer