Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Three years' experience in related field
- Electrical degree desired
- High Pressure Boiler License
- Basic knowledge of various trade fundamentals sufficient to deal with general repairs. Ability to problem solve and repair accurately and timely.
- Must be able to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to assume responsibility in planning sequence of operation and in selecting proper tools and materials.
- Ability to apply shop mathematics to practical problems.
- Knowledge of OSHA, Joint Commission, and ISO standards as they pertain to the general laundry operation.
- Full range of motion.
- Ability to stand for four hours or more.
- Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 60 pounds.
- Gross and fine motor abilities.
- Communicates with co-workers and supervisor.
- Ability to observe the functioning of the work area.
- Capable of hearing and responding to warning devices on equipment and fork lift.
- The environmental conditions include dust, humidity and heat.
- Protective equipment and clothing may be required.
- Performs tasks that involve exposure to blood, body fluid, or tissue.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer